Public Area - National Conference of CPA Practitioners
The National Conference of CPA Practitioners (ncCPAp) is a nationwide organization offering its members:
- A national voice presenting your views to Congress, the profession, the business community and state boards of accounting.
- A comprehensive voluntary quality review program including consultation and practice monitoring conducted by your fellow practitioners.
- Quality, accredited Continuing Professional Education Seminars on Local & National Levels.
- National newsletter.
- Membership Guide and Referral Directory.
- Practitioners helping practitioners.
- Cooperative buying program offering discounts on products and services used by CPA firms.
|National Conference of CPA Practitioners (ncCPAp) Testified about ... Posted by Lana Kupferschmid||
Last Activiy: 04/27/12
|Tax Symposium Live Webinars Posted by Lana Kupferschmid||
Last Activiy: 03/05/12
|test Posted by Donald Ingram||
Last Activity: 03/23/12
|Stock for Stock Closely held corps.. Posted by Abby Alhante||
Last Activity: 12/14/11
|Bilt in gains tax - sale of the stock Posted by Abby Alhante||
Last Activity: 12/08/11
|Law firms and accounting Posted by Abby Alhante||
Last Activity: 11/27/11
|SSARS-19 Statement on Standards for Accounting and Review Services Posted by Frank A. Gallo||
Last Activity: 11/22/11