"Developing Future Rainmakers"
We all know that the succession planning problem is still looming in the profession. This certainly pertains to your rainmakers just as much as your technical experts and firm management. The trick is to finding energetic, young talent that will not only fit with your culture, and not only know how to audit the pants off of a client, but be dynamic and good marketers for your firm. Rebecca has spent much of her career studying the young professional workforce, and she will share with you...
- What to look for when hiring
- Places to find potential candidates
- Selecting potential rainmakers out of your existing team
- What will motivate and incentivize this demographic
- Creating a firm culture that supports business development
- How to design a program to foster and reward rainmaking
|No announcement currently exist for this group.|
|No discussion topics currently exist for this group.|