Clients need to stop spending time & money on the things that really don't matter.
Here are 15 questions that help clients focus on what is important:
- Am I missing anything in my life right now that is important to me? What’s not happening that I want to happen?
- What am I passionate about that gives meaning to life?
- Who am I and why am I here?
- What do I value that gives real happiness?
- Where do I want to be and what do I want to be doing in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years?
- What gifts that God has given to me am I using effectively?
- What is it that I believe so strongly in that I would be willing to die for?
- What is it about my job that makes me feel trapped?
- What realistic changes can I make in how I run my business so I can experience more freedom?
- What steps should I be taking now to ensure that the future is as meaningful as possible?
- With regard to money, how much is enough? If I have more, what will the excess be used for?
- Am I living a balanced life? Which areas are in need of time and focus?
- Where do I seek inspiration, mentors, and working models for greater significance?
- What do I want to be remembered for?
- What legacy do I want to leave for my children?