Groups : Professional Marketer's Panel

Reply to Topic
  • Share:

AAM 11: 5 Under $5,000 (+1)

Posted on Edited on
Jeffrey Pawlow
Jeffrey Pawlow

For those of you who attended my presentation at AAM 11 (or the MSCPA Webinar), here are the links to the materials I promised to provide for you. If you'd also like a copy of the slide show, please send me a friend friend request and a message here on iShade and I'll be happy to send them to you!

Additionally, if you have any questions as you begin to implement the 5 Under $5K, feel free to post them here. I'm happy to chime in along the way and help you to successfully implement these initiatives back at your firm!

If you like what you see here, please let others know and help us build the iShade community! You can easily "share" with your other contacts via the Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter buttons to the right.

Replied on
Jeffrey Pawlow
Jeffrey Pawlow

Here are the slides from my presentation. Enjoy!

Download Attachment (AAM_2011_5_for_5.pdf)

Reply to Topic 
Replied on
Jeffrey Pawlow
Jeffrey Pawlow

For those of you who attended this session at AAM, let's help each other with the successful implementation of the 5 Under $5K. If you've had some success with one of the initiatives, tell us about it here. If you've got a question or are encountering a roadblock, let's problem-solve here.

Also, iShade allows you to keep up to speed on this discussion without having to always come back and check for new information. Just click on the "watch this topic" button at the top of the thread and you'll be notified by e-mail anytime something new is contributed.

Let the collaboration begin! :-)

Reply to Topic 
Replied on
Anonymous
Anonymous

Jeff -

I just wanted to share a funny anecdote I thought you'd appreciate.

I met with our managing partner this morning to discuss a variety of marketing topics, including a debrief of the AAM Summit. I told him there was one strategy I learned about that I wanted to put in place right away - the Client Spotlight.

As I explained to him how it worked, I noticed he was winding a rubber band tightly around his fingers and he had a pained expression on his face. He was receptive to putting it in place, and we talked about how to get started. Then he glanced down at the rubber band, which was now cutting off the circulation in his index finger, and he laughed and said, "You're making me nervous with this Client Spotlight thing! I've got a stack of notes on my desk to call clients about the things you're talking about, and I haven't called them for two months!"

I think the timing is good!

Reply to Topic 

Respond

Have something to say?   Please Login or Register.

Login

Register